ARK'S Grabber® Original Oral Motor Chew Tool
Need to chew? Use the Grabber as a safe alternative to chewing on one's hands, shirts, pencils, etc. Need to work on oral motor skills? Use it to practice biting/chewing skills without the risk of choking, build jaw strength and stability, and exercise the mouth muscles. It can also help provide an alternative to tooth grinding or satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube. The Grabber has many different uses!
- XT / Medium Firm (Lime Green) - XT stands for "Xtra Tough." These are firmer, but still fairly chewy. Recommended for moderate chewers. Or, individuals working on building jaw strength can eventually "graduate" from the soft to the XT.
- Made in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex. Each Grabber® is sold individually.
- A safe outlet for anyone who needs to chew.
- A staple oral motor/feeding therapy tool for working on jaw strength, biting & chewing skills, and more.
- Loop makes it easy to hold.
- The long extension makes it easy to reach the back molars.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.