Curaprox CS 5460 Smart Toothbrush
In a class of its own: with its small brush head, the CS smart is actually a children’s toothbrush. Nevertheless, our adult testers were equally enthusiastic: they said it is exceptionally accurate when brushing and wonderfully fine. We should have realised this when we gave it so many fine Curen® filaments. For children over the age of 5 and for adults. 7’600 CUREN® filaments, 0.08 mm.
- Developed for children over the age of 5
- Extra small brush head for exceptionally accurate brushing
- 7’600 CUREN® filaments, 0.08 mm
- Octagonal handle for the correct angle
- Incredibly soft, gentle and effective
- Adults love it, too!
CURAPROX toothbrushes not only prevent brushing damage, but also break up and remove plaque perfectly. CUREN ®-filaments are stiffer than nylon and remain just as stable in the mouth as when they are dry. These properties make it possible to produce toothbrushes with a large number of ultrafine bristles.
- Gentle action thanks to CUREN®-filaments
- Efficient cleaning surface thanks to a dense array of CUREN®-filaments
- There’s no escape: compact head, slightly angled
- Octagonal handle helps users to brush at the correct angle