A couple of week ago, we were introduced to the awesome team from Tracto, a mobile app that allows parents to manage their child’s care needs easier, by tracking behaviour and medication, and also allow caregivers, teachers and therapists to contribute - all in one convenient place.
What does Tracto do? Using Tracto, you can
- Track your child's behaviors to understand what's working and what isn't
- Invite loved ones, teachers and other caregivers
- Set reminders for medication, activities and tracking
- Share reports with clinicians and therapists
- Access affordable & trusted online parenting courses
The Tracto team have created an easy-to-understand explanation of how the app can assist you here. And the best part is that the app is completely free - with a premium version that offers even more functions.
As an additional benefit, Tracto also offer online courses that you can enroll in, especially designed in conjunction with leading pediatric mental health experts.
We can definitely recommend Tracto - with a team that focusses on making life easier four our community, the mobile app for parents and caregivers of ASD children.